10) Hummingbird, PLAs, explosive mobile growth, social’s impact on search. New developments mean constant change for search engine marketers, and the SMX program keeps pace. Check out conference co-chair Chris Sherman’s SMX West preview of this dynamic program.
9) Cutting edge tactics. Choose from over 60 sessions on paid search advertising (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), local and mobile search, social media marketing and more. Whether you’re a seasoned vet or just starting out, SMX West has sessions to match your needs. Check out the agenda.
8) The SMX West faculty are subject-matter experts and real-life practitioners, selected based upon their knowledge and willingness to share what makes them successful. See who’s speaking.
7) Wondering how the search engines create policies, decide what is spam and what’s good content? Get the lowdown from Google and Bing on what to avoid and tips to succeed with the search engines.
6) Programmed by experts. Search Engine Land editors create and moderate SMX sessions, ensuring you’ll learn what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve. Meet our programming team.
5) Networking galore! Connect with others like you at structured and social networking events.
4) Find solutions. Meet the best-of-breed solutions providers that can make you a more effective and efficient marketer. See who’s exhibiting.
3) Boost your skill set! Attend a pre-conference workshop on Monday March 10th. Immerse yourself in SEO, international search marketing, AdWords or content marketing. Workshop descriptions here.
2) You get more at SMX. Conveniences that make a conference productive and enjoyable are included: free WiFi in session rooms, hot lunches, snacks and access to networking activities.
1) It’s worth the investment. Your peers rave about SMX West. See what they’ve said.
BONUS REASON) An incredible value! You’ll pay just $1695 for all 3 days of actionable content, invaluable connections and essential conveniences. You’ll be satisfied. We guarantee it.