Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
10 Reasons You Need to Attend SMX East – Early Bird Rates Expire Next Week
Internet marketing success means knowing what works, testing what’s new and measuring everything.
Search Marketing Expo – SMX East is where professional internet marketers like you go for the latest tactics for increasing traffic, conversions and sales. Here are 10 reasons you should join us October 2-4 in New York City:
10) Dive deep. Choose from over 50 sessions on paid search advertising (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), local and mobile search, social media marketing, semantic SEO and more. Whether you’re a seasoned search vet or just starting out, SMX East has sessions for you. Check out the agenda.
9) SMX East speakers are subject-matter and presentation experts, selected based upon their knowledge and willingness to share what makes them successful. See who’s speaking.
8) Cutting edge tactics. New developments mean constant change for search engine marketers, and the SMX program keeps pace. Check out conference co-chair Chris Sherman’s SMX East preview of this dynamic program, including our Best of SMX Advanced and SMX Summit tracks.
7) Social media a part of your marketing strategy? Then you’ve probably used at least one the many popular tools backed by technology firm Betaworks. In his keynote conversation, Founder and CEO John Borthwick will discuss the rapidly evolving world of social media, and his perspective on where the internet marketing is headed.
6) Programmed by experts. Search Engine Land editors create and moderate SMX sessions, ensuring you’ll learn what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve. Meet our programming team.
5) Networking galore! Connect with others like you at structured and social networking events, including our SMX After Dark charity party (additional $50 donation required).
4) Find solutions. Meet the best-of-breed solutions providers that can make you a more effective and efficient marketer. See who’s exhibiting.
3) Start early! Attend a workshop on Monday, October 1. Topics include: international search marketing, SEO, marketing on Facebook, in-house search marketing, Google AdWords and local search. Workshop descriptions here.
2) You get more at SMX. Conveniences that make a conference productive and enjoyable are included: free WiFi in session rooms, hot lunches, snacks and access to networking activities.
1) It’s worth the investment. Your peers rave about SMX East. See what they’ve said.
BONUS REASON) An incredible value! Register by August 31 and pay just $1545 for all 3 days of actionable content, invaluable connections and essential conveniences. You’ll be satisfied. We guarantee it.
Early bird rates expire next week. Sign up now and save $250 on your All Access ticket. Register today!
PS: Want to send the team? You can save 10-20% – check out our group rates.