5 Days to Save on SMX East – Register Now, Save Up to $350
Join us September 13-15 in New York City for actionable tactics, best practices and strategies for all skill levels – whether you’re a search marketing veteran or just starting out.
The multi-track, 50+ session agenda allows you to customize your program to best fit your needs and maximize your investment. Sessions are organized by skill level and thematically on topics including search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), social media marketing, local and mobile search, conversions and more. Over 75% of this year’s program is brand new, including sessions on Panda-proofing your content, retargeting/remarketing and Google +1.
SMX East offers the ideal mix of opportunities to grow your industry connections. Check out the networking events scheduled.
Register today for SMX East and save up to $350 on your three-day All Access pass. You get all the exceptional content, invaluable connections and essential conveniences SMX conferences are famous for! Remember, early bird rates expire this Saturday, August 20. Don’t miss out!
Have questions or need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 242-5242.
Helpful SMX Links:
- Get a guided tour of SMX East – read conference chair Danny Sullivan’s preview.
- Bringing the team? Save more with our group rates.
- Find tools and services to help you do your job better from leading vendors in the SMX Expo Hall.
- We’re confident you’ll be satisfied with SMX East. We guarantee it!
Get a head start on your education pre-show with our September 12th workshops:
- Learn white hat SEO tactics to increase search traffic at Bruce Clay’s SEO Training.
- Maximize PPC campaign results with best practices from Advanced AdWords training.
- Work in-house? In-house SEO Exchange is a must, exclusively programmed for you and your peers.
- Already managing international campaigns or thinking about expanding? Get answers at International Search Summit.
- Harness the possibilities of a 600+ million user community – attend Facebook Marketing Intensive.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.