Search Marketing Expo – SMX West is coming to the Santa Clara Convention Center in the heart of Silicon Valley, February 10-12, 2009. Here are 5 reasons why you should register today.
- This 3-day, multiple track event has programming for all levels of search marketing experience.
- The show is programmed by Search Engine Land editors Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman – the most knowledgeable and experienced conference team anywhere.
- We’re offering a great deal if you register today – just $995 for all the tips, tactics, and networking.
- We guarantee your satisfaction.
- This is a limited time offer!
#1: Practical Solutions Delivered
If you’re looking for techniques and best-practices you can immediately to – drive traffic with a search-engine friendly site – optimize your SEO/PPC investment mix – improve your natural search ranking – harness the viral power of social search – focus your PPC campaigns and much more? SMX West is for you.
#2: Superior Programming
As editor-in-chief and executive editor of Search Engine Land, Sullivan and Sherman have their fingers on the pulse of search marketing. Together they develop “must-attend” agendas search marketers consider vital to their professional development.
#3: Best Rate. Register Now and Save!
Register for SMX West today and pay only $995. You get all three days of outstanding content, prestigous keynotes and unrivaled community that Search Marketing Expo events are known for.
#4: Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
We’re confident that you’ll value the SMX West experience. If you are not satisfied, we’ll give you a credit towards a future Search Marketing Expo event of equal or lesser value. Want to know more? Check out the details.
#5: Limited Time Offer. Don’t Wait.
This special offer is available only until the agenda is posted. You save $600 off the on-site rate by registering today for SMX West.