Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
A Design Change For Google Images
- Removal of row by row light blue background color
- Addition of mouse over light blue background color on an image by image basis
- Removal of image URL source
- Removal of image file size
- Removal of image height and width
- Mouse over shows the image URL source, file size and height/width details
I have coverage of how SEOs and SEMs feel about this change at the Search Engine Roundtable, as you can imagine, some are not too happy the image source URL does not show until you mouse over the image. I personally like the cleaner interface.