Adobe First To Announce Support For Bing Product Ads
Today, Adobe announced it’s first to market with support for Bing Product Ads. Very similar to Google Product Listing Ads, Bing Product pull from merchant’s product feeds to show product images, prices and other details on search results pages.
According to the Adobe release, Adobe Media Optimizer can now support the following functions for Bing Product Ads:
- Manage Bing Product Ads and Promotions Lines
- Manage Bing Product Targets
- Report and measure Product Ad and Product Target performance against ROI metrics
- View search queries that led to conversions through Bing Product Ads
- Algorithmically optimize bids between individual Product Targets and the broad All Product Target
- Create and update campaigns from product feeds and templates using Advanced Campaign Management (coming this quarter)
Microsoft said Bing Products Ads would launch in the U.S. this summer, but has not yet issued a formal launch announcement.
Update: Microsoft tells us Bing Product Ads will run in closed beta through the 2013 holiday season.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Sign up for online retail news and stats delivered each week.