AdWords Editor 3.0 Available For Windows; Mac Version Coming In Weeks
- Add or edit site-targeted campaigns
- Add or edit negative sites for keyword- and site-targeted campaigns
- Edit another account while posting or checking your changes
- Pause or resume individual ads, keywords, and sites
- See the number of rows you’ve selected in the data view
You can upgrade when you launch the application, as the update should happen automatically. Google does tell us that the Mac edition will be coming “in a few weeks.” As per a comment at my blog, please make sure to “upload all your pending changes before you upgrade” so you do not lose any changes before upgrading.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
No fluff - just the best news in paid search marketing every week.