Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
Attend SMX West for What Works and What’s New in Search Engine Marketing – Feb. 28 to March 1
You need proven tactics to build site traffic, grow sales and boost ROI. And, since search marketing changes daily, success often means knowing what’s new – and how to adapt.
SMX West delivers both… what works and what’s new. Here are 10 reasons you should join us February 28 to March 1 in San Jose, CA:
10) Dive deep. Choose from nearly 60 sessions on paid search advertising (PPC), search engine optimization (SEO), local and mobile search, social media marketing, analytics and more. Whether you’re a seasoned search vet or just starting out, SMX West has sessions for you. Check out the agenda.
9) Advertise on Google or use Google Analytics? “The most important Googler you’ve never heard of”, senior VP of advertising Susan Wojcicki, will discuss the future of internet advertising and Google product releases in her keynote presentation.
8) Programmed by experts. Search Engine Land editors create and moderate SMX sessions, ensuring you’ll learn what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve.
7) Cutting edge tactics. New developments mean constant change for search marketers, and the SMX program keeps pace. Here are just a few of sessions added to this year’s agenda:
– Siri: Has The App Revolution Finally Arrived?
– Justifying The Investment: Analytics For Social Media
– Life In A [Not Provided] World
– Duplication, Aggregation, Syndication, Affiliates, Scraping And Information Architecture
6) Hand-selected speakers. SMX West speakers are subject-matter and presentation experts, selected based upon their knowledge and willingness to share what makes them successful. Here’s how we choose them.
5) Networking galore! Connect with others like you at structured and social networking events.
4) Find solutions. Meet the best-of-breed solutions providers that can make you a more effective and efficient marketer. See who’s exhibiting.
3) Start early! Attend a single-track workshop on Monday, February 27. Topics include: international search marketing, SEO, marketing on Facebook, in-house search marketing and Google AdWords. Workshop descriptions here.
2) You get more at SMX. Conveniences that make a conference productive and enjoyable are included: free WiFi in session rooms, hot lunches, snacks and access to all networking activities.
1) Worth the investment. Your peers rave about SMX West. See what they’ve said.
BONUS REASON) An incredible value! Register today and pay just $1445 for all 3 days of actionable content, invaluable connections and essential conveniences. You’ll be satisfied. We guarantee it.
Sign up now and save up to $250 on your All Access ticket. Register today!
PS: Want to send the team? You can save 15-25% – check out our group rates.