Economic growth will be sluggish in America and Europe, forecasters say. But emerging Asian and Latin American offer huge opportunities for growth.
International Search Summit focuses exclusively on the opportunities and challenges facing international marketers. Attend ISS Seattle June 9th and you’ll learn where the opportunities are and get actionable guidance and tactics.
- Hear Yandex and Baidu speakers on the same panel for the first time! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn how to succeed in two of the largest and fastest growing global web markets.
- Global brands Adobe and Logitech will share their secrets of success on the international stage.
- 30 minute sessions for each speaker, allowing for in-depth, detailed content with loads of takeaways. Take a look at the full agenda.
- We’ll leave no international search question unanswered! ISS concludes with an all-speakers-on-deck Q&A session where you get to drive the discussion.
- Fantastic networking opportunities. Meet with fellow delegates and speakers facing and overcoming the same challenges as you. Find solutions. Be inspired with new ideas. Make valuable connections. See what past attendees have said.
Register Now – Tickets Limited!
Early Bird rates for International Search Summit expire April 30th. You’ll save $100 off ISS passes by registering now. Don’t delay. Seats are limited for this exclusive event.
Whether you’re an agency or client side, operating in several markets or worldwide, at the beginning of your international journey or far down the road, ISS will leave you with new ideas and a renewed enthusiasm for your global projects. You won’t find these topics, discussions and debates anywhere else.
Register today to save and secure your spot!
PS: ISS will be held in conjunction with SMX Advanced Seattle. There are fewer than 60 tickets available for SMX Advanced. Don’t delay. Register now to secure your spot.
Already have an SMX Advanced All Access pass? Contact our registration team and they’ll add ISS to your itinerary. E-mail email@example.com or call (877) 242-5242.