Bing Adds Video Home Page To Welcome Fall Season
On Bing.com today you will find a nice smooth HTML5 enabled video background theme for the first day of fall. The video is of the Grand Teton National Park over a period of time, speed up, obviously.
Here is a video screen cast of the Bing home page:
We know Bing has been testing HTML5 interfaces for their search engines and I think anyone with an HTML5 supported browser should be able to see the video home page today on Bing US.
I think this is pretty cool? What do you think?
Meanwhile, Google, Yahoo, Ask.com and Dogpile do not have any logo for the first day of fall.
- Google’s Got Logos, But Bing’s Home Page Images Attract Too
- Bing Getting Ready To Launch HTML5 Interface? Live Tiles, Instant Results & More
- Bing Tests New Top Bar Navigation & HTML5 Preview Coming Soon
- Bing Mobile Updated: Improved HTML5 Features, App Search & More
- Bing Webmaster Tools Enables HTML5 Interface
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.