Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Bing Adds Video Home Page To Welcome Fall Season
On Bing.com today you will find a nice smooth HTML5 enabled video background theme for the first day of fall. The video is of the Grand Teton National Park over a period of time, speed up, obviously.
Here is a video screen cast of the Bing home page:
We know Bing has been testing HTML5 interfaces for their search engines and I think anyone with an HTML5 supported browser should be able to see the video home page today on Bing US.
I think this is pretty cool? What do you think?
Meanwhile, Google, Yahoo, Ask.com and Dogpile do not have any logo for the first day of fall.
- Google’s Got Logos, But Bing’s Home Page Images Attract Too
- Bing Getting Ready To Launch HTML5 Interface? Live Tiles, Instant Results & More
- Bing Tests New Top Bar Navigation & HTML5 Preview Coming Soon
- Bing Mobile Updated: Improved HTML5 Features, App Search & More
- Bing Webmaster Tools Enables HTML5 Interface