Bing Ads rolled out some new reporting features in their March release. Here’s a look at the two of the biggest changes.
Ad Extensions Details
Adding to its suite of ad extensions reports, Bing Ads included a new “Ad Extensions Details” report. This reporting view shows sitelink performance data by campaign (and ad group if selected). Ad extension reporting by keyword and by ad was already available.
Top vs. Other
The Keyword Performance Report got a new feature with the “Top vs. Other” column. This new column shows the performance of ads when they are in the mainline (top of the page above the organic results) and the right side bar. You’ll find Top vs. Other by scrolling to the bottom of the Available Columns section in the report builder.
- Bing and Yahoo! search – Other
- Bing and Yahoo! search – Top
- Syndicated search partners – Other
- Syndicated search partners – Top
- Unknown – You’ll see this if you are looking at results prior to the feature release of 3/14
See the March release for the full list of updates.