The best news in mobile marketing every Thursday.
Bing iPad App Gets An Upgrade
Bing has quietly released an update for the Bing iPad App, adding new features and making optimization improvements to the app. The app can be downloaded for free over here in the app store.
The changes, as listed in version 1.3 include:
- Bookmark Web/Image/News Search Query
- Provide Daily Trending Images with density layout
- Enable Map Local Business Category Search
- Add Popular Now in search suggestion
- Performance Optimization in iPad1
- Enable Related Search in detail web page
- Enable Browsing Page Close Button
- Dictionary, Mind Reader, Voice Search (CN mkt only)
I’ve tested the app on my iPad mini and it seems to run very smoothly. I did have some issues figuring out how to use the bookmark functionality, so I am not sure if there is a bug or it is just overly confusing. The popular now queries do indeed show up in search suggestions and the other features mentioned are welcome.