Bing Tests New Bottom Home Page Bar
Paul from WebRanking noticed that Bing is testing a new bottom bar with more graphically interesting information and media. The new bar replaces the existing bar by adding a Popular Now, Weather, Image and Video boxes.
Here is a picture of the new box from Paul:
Here is a picture of the old box:
- Bing Getting Ready To Launch HTML5 Interface? Live Tiles, Instant Results & More
- Bing Adds Video Home Page To Welcome Fall Season
- Bing Tests Links At Top Vs. Left Of Home Page
- Two New Bing UI Tests Spotted
- Google’s Got Logos, But Bing’s Home Page Images Attract Too
- Bing Launches “Editors’ Picks”
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.