Join us for Search Marketing Expo – SMX East and immerse yourself in three days of exceptional tactical content and invaluable networking opportunities. SMX East takes place September 13-15 in New York City.
Register for SMX East now and you’ll get the lowest rates possible. Keep reading for more info – or take advantage of our super early bird rates and register today!
Why attend SMX East?
- You’ll take away successful tactics to improve traffic from Bing, Google and other engines, maximize paid search ROI and monetize your paid and organic social media marketing efforts.
- We’ve added “Best of SMX Advanced” sessions to SMX East. You’ll get the same advanced-level sessions that have been selling out our Seattle event for the last five years!
- The most qualified speakers present at SMX East. They’re selected based on ability AND willingness to share the strategies that make them successful.
- Got questions? You’ll get answers. Engaging Q&A is integral to learning, so we encourage questions from the floor and online. And, you’ll get plenty of follow-up time at multiple networking events.
- SMX East is programmed by Search Engine Land editor-in-chief Danny Sullivan and executive editor Chris Sherman. They have been covering internet and search marketing for over a decade, and organizing events on those topics for marketers nearly as long.
- Want to know more? Check out our SMX East frequently asked questions page!
Why Register Today?
You’ll get it all for just $1295! Three days of exceptional content, invaluable industry connections, and essential conveniences to make you productive and comfortable — like hot lunches, all day snacks and beverages, and always available free WiFi.
Register now to qualify for super early bird rates, the lowest available for SMX East. Whether you’re an advanced search marketer, just getting started or looking to broaden your horizons, we have programming for you. See what past attendees had said! You’ll be satisfied too – we guarantee it!
Sending your team? Save up to 25% with our Group Registration packs.