Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Building your marketing technology team? Bring them to MarTech.
Attending MarTech as a group helps you succeed faster. Here’s what’s in it for your team.
Collaborating is powerful. Harmonized teams produce superior outcomes for their organizations.
That’s why you should bring your entire team to MarTech, May 9-11 in San Francisco, CA. You’ll get strategies, insights and be introduced to marketing technology solutions that accelerate your organization’s digital transformation and customers’ experiences. Attend for:
- Case studies from leading brands who’ve overcome thorny organizational, interpersonal and compliance issues that make or break marketing technology implementations. View the complete agenda.
- Vendor-agnostic presentations from marketing technologists who identify needs, pick solutions and drive implementation.
- Solutions from more than 100 fascinating marketing technology firms. You’ll get to meet large “platform” companies, start-ups who are seeking to disrupt them, and a wide range of specialist innovators who cross multiple marketing platform ecosystems — all in one room. Check out who’s exhibiting.
- The martech community. Connect with others who are creating exceptional online experiences for their customers with marketing technology at several structured and unstructured networking events.
- A shared experience. Successful modern marketing requires people with different skills and experience to work together effectively. Common experiences and vocabulary unify teams so communication is frictionless.
- Inspiration. Developing and rewarding high-performing team members is every manager’s responsibility. Recognizing accomplishments and investing in professional development motivates your team members.
Teams of 3 save 10% off with our lowest-offered beta rates by completing this handy group registration form and emailing it to email@example.com. You get all the sessions, keynotes, panels, networking and conveniences — hot lunches, snacks all day, WiFi — for just $1,483.33 per ticket.
Want to send more? Larger discounts available for groups of 6 or more can save you up to 20% off each ticket.
Tickets for individuals are an outstanding value at just $1,645.
P.S. If you missed Scott’s 1 hour webinar “The 5 disruptions of marketing”, you can see the replay here. Don’t forget to share it with your team!