Cadbury’s Brin & Page Google +1 Chocolate Bars
Cadbury posted on their Google + page a picture of their latest milk chocolate bars named “Dairy Milk+ Bars.” The Milk+ bars come in two flavors, Sergey Brin & Larry Page – i.e. the co-founders of Google.
As part of a social media experiment, Cadbury posted this on their Google + page, saying:
Remember our 1kg Dairy Milk+ Bars? We’ve had some special personalised ones made, including these delicious ones for Google founders Larry & Sergey. Whose name would you like to see on a bar?
Hat tip to WebProNews for spotting this first.
- Google+ Is Slowly Invading Google’s Main Search Results
- Google + Thanksgiving Day TV Commercial
- Is Google+ Beginning To Integrate Into Google Places?
- Barack Obama Joins Google+, White House Itself Still Not There
- Oops, She Did It — Britney Spears Beats Larry Page As Most Popular On Google+
- Google Announces Shutter Of Knol, Gears, Search Timeline & More
- Google News Spotlight Now Spotlights Your Friends & Stories They +1
- Google+ Expands Search Options, Adds Trending Topics To Search Results
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Kick off each Monday with the best news and ideas in social media.