Coming To SMX East? Time To Register
You’re investment in coming to SMX East will pay off many times. We guarantee it. Conference chairs Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, and the all-star SMX programming team, have developed a comprehensive agenda that is tactical, strategic and forward-looking. Whether you’re a beginner or experienced search engine marketer, SMX East has sessions just for you. Check out the agenda.
In addition, we’ve taken care of the little things that will make your experience more valuable and enjoyable, including:
- Hot lunches, breakfast and snacks all day
- Complimentary, all-day shuttle bus service to the Javits Convention Center
- More than 50 speaker presentations will be reproduced in the Conference Proceedings for you to take home
- Access to online social networking tool SMX Connect and in-person networking activities. Read more about that here.
- Presentations from 30 leading search marketing solution providers in the SMX Theater, which is open to all SMX attendees including Expo Only attendees.
- Extend your stay and participate in the ultra-comprehensive Bruce Clay Inc. SEOToolSet training course October 9-10. See the details here.
Don’t wait any longer! Register today and you save $200 on an All Access Pass compared to the on site rate.
Register | Agenda-At-A-Glance | Pass Descriptions
Bonus Offers | SMX Boot Camp | In House Day | SMX Theater
Bruce Clay Training | Exhibitors & Sponsors | Download the Brochure
Network Before SMX | In Person Networking | Guarantee
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.