Connect With Your Community – Network Free At SMX Advanced Seattle, June 7-8
The most talented marketers in the business will attend Search Marketing Expo – SMX Advanced Seattle. Conference tickets are sold out, but you can still participate. Attend conference networking events FREE when you register online for an Expo+ Pass before June 6.
Sign up today for an Expo+ Pass and attend these networking events:
- June 6 (6pm-7:30pm): Meet & Greet – sponsored by Bruce Clay Inc., Covario and Marin Software
- June 7 (5:45pm-7pm): Expo Hall reception
- June 7 (8pm-11pm): “In the Park”, Bing’s annual SMX Advanced event at the Olympic Sculpture Park
Wonder who you might link up with at SMX Advanced Seattle? Scroll down for a peek at some of the companies sending delegates.
Need more good reasons to come? You get:
- Admission to “Plus” sessions that cover emerging search engine marketing topics. These sessions feature case studies, best practices and search marketing solutions presentations from leading providers, including Bing, Covario and Yahoo! Search. See the topics and times here.
- Access to market-defining vendors in Expo Hall. Exhibitors include search engines, PPC management platforms, web analytics solutions, site development tools and a host of others. See the complete list of exhibitors and sponsors. Expo Hall is open Tuesday, June 7 from 10:15am to 7pm and Wednesday, June 8 from 9:45am to 2:30pm.
- Watch the June 7 keynote featuring Google’s Matt Cutts on the high-def monitors in the Expo Hall. Matt will participate in a a no-holds-barred Q&A with Search Engine Land Editor in Chief Danny Sullivan.
Come spend a couple of hours, a day or stay for both days! You’ll be a more knowledgeable, inspired and motivated internet marketer.
You must pre-register online before June 6 for your free Expo+ pass. Expo+ passes are $50 at the door.
PS: We’re gearing up for SMX East, September 13-15 in NYC too! Want to be notified when the agenda is posted? Learn more here!
Hundreds of companies are sending their teams to SMX Advanced Seattle. Partial list below.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.