Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
A Dilbert On Search Engine Keyword Research
There was a fun search marketing-related Dilbert strip last week on the topic of doing and presenting your keyword research to your boss.
The search marketer says: “I did A-B testing and found the search terms that bring the most people to our site.” He then adds “the most effective search terms are “wingless skunk”,” “junkyyard snack,” and “planned injury.”
When he presents his findings to his colleagues in his office, he gets Topper who responds, “Well, Duh! You could have just asked me.”
I am sure most of you can relate to this.
You can see the full strip over here.
Other Search Related Dilberts
- Dilbert: Hiring A Weasel To Do SEO & Corrupt The Industry
- Dilbert: SEOs Control Content On The Web
- Dilbert Cartoon Says “No” To Black Hat SEO
- New Dilbert Comic Mocks Google Employee 20% Time
- Dilbert Cartoon: Caught For Paid Links On Google
- Latest Google Related Dilbert Pokes Fun At Google Engineers
- Dilbert’s Scott Adams: Will Google Replace Your Doctor?