Dilbert: SEOs Control Content On The Web
A new Dilbert cartoon once again takes a jab at SEOs and what they do or can do.
The latest comic reads:
Woman: Asok, your meeting stole an hour of my life.
Woman: According to international law, I may now claim you as my indentured servant.
Man: Wow. That…. Actually is a law.
Woman: (Thinking) Or I’m really good at SEO.
It is a play on you cannot always believe what you read on the Internet and that SEOs can create content that ranks well on the Internet that may be completely inaccurate.
Postscript: Today, yet another cartoon on SEOs was released.
Here is a snippet from it:
See the whole comic at dilbert.com.
Other Dilbert Cartoons Related To SEO:
- Dilbert Cartoon Says “No” To Black Hat SEO
- Dilbert: Hiring A Weasel To Do SEO & Corrupt The Industry
- Dilbert Cartoon: Caught For Paid Links On Google
- New Dilbert Comic Mocks Google Employee 20% Time
- Dilbert’s Scott Adams: Will Google Replace Your Doctor?
Opinions expressed in the article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land.
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.