Dilbert: SEOs Control Content On The Web
A new Dilbert cartoon once again takes a jab at SEOs and what they do or can do.
The latest comic reads:
Woman: Asok, your meeting stole an hour of my life.
Woman: According to international law, I may now claim you as my indentured servant.
Man: Wow. That…. Actually is a law.
Woman: (Thinking) Or I’m really good at SEO.
It is a play on you cannot always believe what you read on the Internet and that SEOs can create content that ranks well on the Internet that may be completely inaccurate.
Postscript: Today, yet another cartoon on SEOs was released.
Here is a snippet from it:
See the whole comic at dilbert.com.
Other Dilbert Cartoons Related To SEO:
- Dilbert Cartoon Says “No” To Black Hat SEO
- Dilbert: Hiring A Weasel To Do SEO & Corrupt The Industry
- Dilbert Cartoon: Caught For Paid Links On Google
- New Dilbert Comic Mocks Google Employee 20% Time
- Dilbert’s Scott Adams: Will Google Replace Your Doctor?
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.