Want the inside scoop on the state of paid search, in particular in the United Kingdom? Research firm E-consultancy recently hosted a roundtable discussion with representatives from Argos, BAA, DoubleClick, eConversions, I-Spy, John Lewis, Net-A-Porter, Signet and Steak Media, and has captured the key elements of the discussion in a free 12-page white paper.
Discussion points included an overview of the UK market (including market valuation and trends), new statistics and a list of useful resources for search advertisers.
Topics discussed included:
- Yahoo!’s launch of Panama platform
- Landing page optimization
- Bid management technology
- Quality of traffic on content networks
- Budget allocation and resourcing
You can download the 12 page word document after registering (free) with E-Consultancy.