Eli Pariser, Danny Sullivan Headline at SMX East, September 13-15 in NYC
A benefit of attending Search Marketing Expo – SMX conferences is the luxury of participating in horizon-expanding presentations.
You’ll be a more inspired, creative and well-rounded internet marketer after these two SMX East keynotes:
- Marketers strive to deliver action-stimulating messages at the most opportune time. But is there any danger that search personalization will spiral out of control? Are algorithms hiding content that may help searchers make decisions? Join Eli Pariser, author of The Filter Bubble, as he explores the challenges and issues posed by personalization.
- We turn the traditional keynote on its head with our ever-popular Evening Forum, where the audience is the panel. Search Engine Land editor-in-chief Danny Sullivan moderates as search marketers share their thoughts, ideas, challenges and knowledge. This dynamic session is the ideal close for the first day and gets you invigorated for the rest of the conference.
These keynotes are just part of the SMX East program that features more than 50 sessions on paid search advertising, SEO, social media marketing and more. See the full agenda.
SMX East is an outstanding value at just $1445 for 3 days of exceptional content and invaluable connections, with the essential conveniences SMX events offer. You can be confident you’ve invested wisely; we guarantee it!
Have questions or need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 242-5242.
Helpful SMX East links:
- Bringing the team? Save even more money with our group rates.
- Dive deep into SEO, international search, advanced AdWords, Facebook marketing or in-house search marketing. Check out the full-day workshops on September 12th.
- Access to best-of-breed solutions and tools – view SMX East exhibitors & sponsors.
- Quick answers to common questions – check out our FAQ.
- Your peers raved about SMX East. See what they had to say.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.