Facebook Asking App Developers To Stop Using Google AdSense
The Inside Facebook Blog reports that some Facebook developers are receiving emails from Facebook to remove the Google AdSense ads they have on their apps.
They posted a screen shot of one developer stating this in the developer group on Facebook. Here is a screen shot:
Facebook issued a deadline of last month to remove ad providers that have not signed its Platform Terms for Advertising Providers. Google is one of those advertising platforms that have not signed those terms.
Google and Facebook are known not to have a good relationship. For more on that, see our related stories below:
- Google Doesn’t Sign Up As Facebook Ad Provider
- Google & Facebook: If You’re So Smart, Work It Out!
- Google Drops Facebook Sync On Nexus S: Google/Facebook Battle Continues
- Google’s Search Results Get More Social; Twitter As The New Facebook “Like”
- If Google Is The New Microsoft, Facebook Is The New Google
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
No fluff - just the best news in paid search marketing every week.