Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
February 2011: Search Engine Land’s Most Popular Stories
Danny Sullivan on March 2, 2011 at 9:35 pm
Below are Search Engine Land’s 10 most popular stories from February 2011:
- Google: Bing Is Cheating, Copying Our Search Results
- New York Times Exposes J.C. Penney Link Scheme That Causes Plummeting Rankings in Google
- Google Forecloses On Content Farms With “Farmer” Algorithm Update
- Google Logo Honors Constantin Brancusi’s 135th Birthday
- Bing: Why Google’s Wrong In Its Accusations
- Obama’s Silicon Valley “Tech Supper” – Who Sat Where? Why Was He There?
- 5 Social Sites You May Not Have Heard About (Yet)
- What Time Does the 2011 Super Bowl Start? A (Continuing) Lesson in Search Visibility
- Number Crunchers: Who Lost In Google’s “Farmer” Algorithm Change?
- Bing Admits Using Customer Search Data, Says Google Pulled ‘Spy-Novelesque Stunt’