February 2011: Search Engine Land’s Most Popular Stories
Below are Search Engine Land’s 10 most popular stories from February 2011:
- Google: Bing Is Cheating, Copying Our Search Results
- New York Times Exposes J.C. Penney Link Scheme That Causes Plummeting Rankings in Google
- Google Forecloses On Content Farms With “Farmer” Algorithm Update
- Google Logo Honors Constantin Brancusi’s 135th Birthday
- Bing: Why Google’s Wrong In Its Accusations
- Obama’s Silicon Valley “Tech Supper” – Who Sat Where? Why Was He There?
- 5 Social Sites You May Not Have Heard About (Yet)
- What Time Does the 2011 Super Bowl Start? A (Continuing) Lesson in Search Visibility
- Number Crunchers: Who Lost In Google’s “Farmer” Algorithm Change?
- Bing Admits Using Customer Search Data, Says Google Pulled ‘Spy-Novelesque Stunt’
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.