Top news and emerging ideas in display advertising, delivered every Monday.
FeedBurner Integrates Google AdSense Into Monetize Console
FeedBurner, a recent acquisition of Google, has announced that you can now simply add Google AdSense ads directly on your Web site via the “Monetize” tab. This may simplify the process for some folks who are not tech savvy enough to put the AdSense code on their site themselves.
You can place 300×250 or 468×60 text or image AdSense ads on your site with this new feature. How do you set this up?
(1) Sign into your FeedBurner account
(2) Pick the feed you want to place AdSense ads on
(3) Click on the Monetize tab
(4) Configure your AdSense account to your FeedBurner account (or set up a new AdSense account)
(5) FeedBurner will walk you through the rest