Google Adds New Filtering & Refinement Options To Keyword Tool
Barry Schwartz on December 8, 2010 at 5:07 pm
- Search for keywords in your list by inclusion or exclusion search boxes
- Expand your keyword list with a new “more like this” button in the keyword list
- Show results only that are closely related to the keywords selected in your list
- Starring keywords to keep those keywords in a special starred list
- View selected keywords in text format to be able edit them and paste them in a spreadsheet or AdWords Editor.
Google promises even more changes to come based on your feedback and suggests you submit your feedback over here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
No fluff - just the best news in paid search marketing every week.