Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google Adds New Filtering & Refinement Options To Keyword Tool
Barry Schwartz on December 8, 2010 at 5:07 pm
- Search for keywords in your list by inclusion or exclusion search boxes
- Expand your keyword list with a new “more like this” button in the keyword list
- Show results only that are closely related to the keywords selected in your list
- Starring keywords to keep those keywords in a special starred list
- View selected keywords in text format to be able edit them and paste them in a spreadsheet or AdWords Editor.
Google promises even more changes to come based on your feedback and suggests you submit your feedback over here.