Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google Announces Google Book Search APIs
For example, you can now embed book previews, when available, to books listed on your site. For example, if you are on Books A Billion and find a book named Google Advertising Tools but you’re not clear on if you should buy it, just click on the Google Preview icon and up comes a preview of the book.
With this API, anyone can:
- Embed book previews on your site
- Add book search results to your site
- Locate book information, reviews, ratings, labels, and user libraries
- Send Google user-generated content
- Link your users to Google Book Search
- and more.
More details at http://code.google.com/apis/books/