Google Announces Google Book Search APIs
For example, you can now embed book previews, when available, to books listed on your site. For example, if you are on Books A Billion and find a book named Google Advertising Tools but you’re not clear on if you should buy it, just click on the Google Preview icon and up comes a preview of the book.
With this API, anyone can:
- Embed book previews on your site
- Add book search results to your site
- Locate book information, reviews, ratings, labels, and user libraries
- Send Google user-generated content
- Link your users to Google Book Search
- and more.
More details at http://code.google.com/apis/books/
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.