Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google & Bing’s Thanksgiving Day Home Pages
Happy Thanksgiving Day! Both Google and Bing has special logos and themes up on their home pages today.
Google has a Google Doodle representing the Thanksgiving Day parade, with the Google letters as hot air ballons.
Bing has a Turkey getting a warm kiss from a friend:
For some reason, Yahoo doesn’t have a special logo up today – which is not typical of Yahoo. But Dogpile, AOL, and Ask.com have logos.
Last year, Google had a Thanksgiving Day logo that was their first sharable Doodle ever.
- Google Does Thanksgiving Logo Early, First Ever One Sharable On Google+
- Pre-Thanksgiving Google Logo Leads To Chef Ina Garten Recipes
- Happy Thanksgiving From Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask & Others
- Happy Thanksgiving & Snoopy Logo At Google
- Happy Thanksgiving & Programming Note
- Thanksgiving Search Engine Logos & Off For The Day
- A Small Business Search Marketing Thanksgiving From A-Z
- Too Late For Thanksgiving & Too Early For Diwali