Google & Bing’s Thanksgiving Day Home Pages
Happy Thanksgiving Day! Both Google and Bing has special logos and themes up on their home pages today.
Google has a Google Doodle representing the Thanksgiving Day parade, with the Google letters as hot air ballons.
Bing has a Turkey getting a warm kiss from a friend:
For some reason, Yahoo doesn’t have a special logo up today – which is not typical of Yahoo. But Dogpile, AOL, and Ask.com have logos.
Last year, Google had a Thanksgiving Day logo that was their first sharable Doodle ever.
- Google Does Thanksgiving Logo Early, First Ever One Sharable On Google+
- Pre-Thanksgiving Google Logo Leads To Chef Ina Garten Recipes
- Happy Thanksgiving From Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask & Others
- Happy Thanksgiving & Snoopy Logo At Google
- Happy Thanksgiving & Programming Note
- Thanksgiving Search Engine Logos & Off For The Day
- A Small Business Search Marketing Thanksgiving From A-Z
- Too Late For Thanksgiving & Too Early For Diwali
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.