Google Business Photos Expands To Europe & Asia
Google Business Photos is a way for you to share the inside of your stores on Google Maps. There are groups of trusted photographers that take the photos for syndication into the program. Now, this is available in more places around the world.
The Business Photos program enables merchants to create 360-degree, interactive tours of their establishments. This imagery is published on Google so potential customers can look inside and explore businesses before they go.
Here is a sample of a business photo:
For more details, see this blog post.
- Google Announces Local “Business Photos”
- Google Maps To Add “Google Store Views”
- Google’s “Trusted Photographers” Turns Business Photos Into A Self-Serve Product
- Google Puts Interior Business Photos On The Map
- Business Photos Help Build Google Places/Maps Brand Identity
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the latest news in local search marketing each week.