Sign up for content marketing news and tips delivered every Tuesday.
Google Finance Integrates Google Calendar, News & Reader While Adding New Features
Barry Schwartz on May 8, 2007 at 8:49 am
- Events section now lists earnings calls, analyst meetings and other scheduled events relating to a company
- Add those events to your Google Calendar right from that page
- View and download historical prices (example for AAPL)
- You can download the latest portfolio performance and transaction details from your portfolio
- Links to the news RSS feeds for each stock ticker
- Google News now links to Google Finance if the company is listed
Here is an example of Google Calendar integration with Google Finance for Apple’s stock.
Here is an example of Google News integration with Google Finance for a search on APPL news.