Google Images Related Searches Now More Visual
Google announced the related search links at the top of the Google Images search results are now visually appealing. You can now mouse over the related search phrase and Google will hover open an image preview of what the first three images look like for that image search query.
Here is an example of searching for [greece] and hovering my mouse cursor over the related search phrase [santorini greece]:
You can click on the image for a larger preview.
Google is rolling this new feature out over the “next few weeks.”
- Google Images Carousel For Tablets & Better Movie Results For Phones
- Improved Snippets, Rank Boost For “Official” Pages Among 10 New Google Algorithm Changes
- Google Upgrades Image Search: New Recent Image Filter & Old Filters Return
- Up Close With Google’s Search By Image: Hits, Misses & More
- Google Images Now Showing Fresh Images Within Hours
- Google Images Adds Subject Sorting Option
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.