Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google iPhone Search App Gets Doodles
Google just released an update to their iPhone Search App that has a couple bug fixes but more importantly, it now supports Google Doodles.
Now when you open the Google iPhone app, it will display the Google logo of the day. So if you opened it today, you would see the Charlie Chaplin Google logo.
Google has not announced this update, not yet at least. But if you go to the iTunes Store and look at the Google Search App you will see the update today includes “Minor bug fixes” and “Doodles!”
Here is a large picture of the Google iPhone Search App with today’s Google logo:
- Google Mobile iPhone App Gets Overhaul, Becomes Google Search App
- Google Integrates Visual Search Into Mobile App For iPhone
- Google Mobile iPhone App Updated With Accents & More
- Google Dominates Top Free iPhone Apps In iTunes
- Google Brings Voice Search To The iPhone
- Google’s Charlie Chaplin Silent Film Video Logo