Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google Marks Election Day With Ballot Box Logo & “Where Do I Vote” Locator
It’s Election Day in the United States, and Google is marking the occasion with a special ballot box logo. It’s more than a pretty picture, however. The logo also helps people find their local polling place.
Click on the logo, and you’ll get a prompt to enter your address and find your voting place:
That, in turn, leads to the special Google elections page where your voting place will be shown, along with other information that’s accessible:
- Google Launches US Election Hub Website
- Democrats Like To Mix Politics & Social Media More Than Republicans, Independents [Study]
- New “Twitter Political Index” Ranks Opinion Of Presidential Candidates Based On Tweets
- Facebook, CNN Partner On Election Insights
- Facebook Offers Real Time Map Of “America Votes 2012″
- Bing Launched Elections Portal: Filter News By Party, Social Integration, Maps & More