Google Ranked “Most Powerful Brand”
Gary Price reports that Millward Brown Optimor’s Brandz Top 100 has ranked Google the most powerful brand, based on the survey’s own methodology of earnings times a “branded multiplier.” The top 10 global brands are:
1. Google with $66.4 billion
2. General Electric with $61.9 billion
3. Microsoft with $55 billion
4. Coca-Cola with $44.1 billion
5. China Mobile with $41.2 billion
6. Marlboro with $39.2 billion
7. Wal-Mart with $36.9 billion
8. Citigroup with $33.7 billion
9. IBM with $33.6 billion
10. Toyota Motor with $33.4 billion
Microsoft was ranked number three and Yahoo ranked at number 42.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
The latest analyses, insights and strategies that inspire CMOs and marketers everywhere.