Google Released Referrals Beta To All
The Inside AdSense blog announced the launch of “Referrals 2.0.” Now instead of AdSense publishers seeing only Google ads within their referrals section of the AdSense setup page, they will also see ads from Google’s AdWords advertisers.
The new releases for this Pay Per Action product include:
- Mass release to more AdSense publishers
- More inventory from advertisers
- You can target PPA ads by category, keyword or specific ad
- Google can pick the best performing ads for you
- You can promote referral ads on your site, i.e. encourage clicks
More details in the AdSense referrals help area.
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Top news and emerging ideas in display advertising, delivered every Monday.