Google Releases A Guide to the Senate Judiciary Hearing
The questions address Google’s point of view on the various questions or points on hand, they include:
- When you hear, “Google is a gateway to the web and controls what people see,” remember…
- When you hear, “Google favors its own content,” remember…
- When you hear, “Google’s search ranking changes hurt a certain website or caused them to lose traffic,” remember…
- When you hear, “Google deters other companies from innovating,” remember…
- When you hear, “Google is hurting small businesses,” remember…
- When you hear, “Google used third party reviews improperly for its Place Pages,” remember…
- When you hear, “Google limits choice in the Android mobile operating system,” remember…
We will have reporters at the event covering it on the ground as it happens.
- Google, Yelp, Others To Appear At Antitrust Hearing Wednesday
- US Senate Schedules Hearing On ‘The Power Of Google’
- Google’s Schmidt Agrees To Testify Before Senate Committee About Search Competition
- Google Wins Potentially Significant Antitrust Victory In Ohio
- EU Signaling It May Tolerate Google’s “Dominance” Of Search
- EU Antitrust Complaints Against Google Grow To Nine
- French Company Seeks $421M From Google For “Blacklisting”
- FTC’s Google Probe Will Probably Come Away Empty Handed
- Update: The Shoe Drops: Google Receives Formal Notification Of Review By FTC
- Googleopoly: The Definitive Guide To Antitrust Investigations Against Google
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Discover what's up in the business of marketing each Friday.