Google Search App For Android Updated
Barry Schwartz on January 12, 2012 at 9:20 am
The new update makes it easier and faster for searchers to use. The new additions include:
- New color scheme and simplified UI
- Enhanced suggestions and query editing
- Better localized suggestions and search results for more countries
- Long press on history items to remove them
Google also provided these new search tips for use within the app.
- Tap the arrow to the right of a search suggestion or history item to add it to your search term before searching.
- Get suggestions from other apps on your phone – check out searchable items in Search settings.
- Long press on home screen to add the Google Search widget, if you don’t have it already, to access search faster.
The best news in mobile marketing every Thursday.