Google Structured Data Dashboard Beta
Google’s head of search spam, Matt Cutts, announced at SMX Advanced a new beta application is testing within Google Webmaster Tools named the Structured Data Dashboard.
The new dashboard will show webmasters more errors and reporting based on their schema, rich snippet and structured data implemented on a website.
Matt said if you as a webmaster wants to sign up to beta test this, you can sign up at bit.ly/sdtesters.
We currently have no more details on this dashboard but as soon as we get more information, we will share it with you.
For more of our coverage on Matt’s talk at SMX Advanced see Google’s Cutts Talks Structured Data Beta, Mobile Site Speed Need, Penalty Notices To Get Example Links & More.
- Google’s Data Highlighter Now Supports Movies, TV, Articles, Products, Local Biz & Apps
- Google Introduces Data Highlighter Tool For Structured Data Markup
- Google Upgrades Their Rich Snippets Testing Tool To Better Reflect Display In Search Results
- Google Confirms Hidden Benefit Of Authorship: Bonus Links After A Back-Button Click
- Google’s Authorship Fail: How Truman Capote Was Credited As A NYT Writer 28 Years After His Death
- Examining Real World Uses Of Rich Snippets & Markup
- Top Ways B2B Marketers Can Best Utilize Rich Snippets
- Structured Data Markup Was Inevitable, But Is It An Admission Of Failure?
- Google Shows Movie Trailers Right In Its Search Results
- Want Your Picture In The Google Search Results? Add A Google+ Profile
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.