The best news in mobile marketing every Thursday.
Google Tablet Interface Tests Card Styled Layout
Google is reportedly testing a new tablet design and interface for their search results.
Spotted first by Techno-Net, the new tablet design is going with that card style interface. So when you search, the results are laid out in boxes or cards of information. This goes along well with the tests Google deployed for mobile results, as well as the Google Now-like interface results. Google also has been playing with this card style interface for one box related results.
Here is a video of it in action:
- Google News Sources Grow 15% In 2012 & Continue To Climb With Patch.com In The Lead
- As News Publications Experiment With Sponsored Content, Google Says Keep It Out Of Google News
- German Parliament Hears Experts On Proposed Law To Limit Search Engines From Using News Content
- Only 5% Of News Publishers Use The Google News Keywords Meta Tag
- When Google News Fails, Here’s How To Fix It
- Up Close: Using The “News Keywords” Tag For Google News