The best news in mobile marketing every Thursday.
Google Tests Tabbed Navigation Design For Tablets
Google Operating System blog reports Google search is testing a new design for tablets. The new design places the various search vertical options across the top instead of placing them in a drop down menu. The new interface also has a settings button to access advanced search and SafeSearch settings.
In July, Google launched a new tablet design and now it appears Google will be launching yet another tweak to the design for tablet users.
Here is a picture of the new design from the Google Operating System blog.
Here is a picture of the current design:
For more pictures, see the Google Operating System blog.
- Confirmed: Google Search Testing New “Clean” Design: For Tablets Only
- Google Testing Fixed Top Search Bar
- Google Goes Black With Black Navigation Bar Test
- Google Testing New Design Without I’m Feeling Lucky Button
- Google Tests New Colorful iPhone Search Design
- Google Testing URL Above Search Results Snippet