Google Toolbar For IE Adds “Advanced” Translation
- Automatic detection of languages other than your default language
- One click translation
- Client side (does not communicate with Google) language detection
- Automatic language translation on page clicks
- Real-time translation for dynamic content
- Auto translation feature (bypass click for translation) for frequent sites you visit
There are 41 different languages currently supported, including: Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Everything you need to know about SEO, delivered every Thursday.