Google’s Halloween Logo Made Up Of 6,000 Pounds Of Pumpkins
There is a special Google logo on Google for Halloween today, the logo is a video of Google’s Doodle team carving the Google logo out of huge pumpkins. One of the pumpkins 1,298 pounds, and many of the others are over 1,000 pounds.
Here is the video of the Google logo in action:
Here is a video of the Google Doodle team making the logo:
Google is not the only one with an animated logo for Halloween. Both Bing and Yahoo have animated logos or themes:
For more logos from the search industry, see my other post over here.
- Halloween ’09 From Google, Yahoo, Bing & Others
- Scooby-Doo Google Logo For Halloween
- Spooky Search Engines On Halloween
- Google, Yahoo, Ask.com Do Halloween Logos & Themes
- Preview Of Halloween & Search Engine Industry
- Last-Minute Halloween Costume Hunting? Search Activity Reveals Hot Costumes This Year
- 2010 Halloween Costumes: Avatar, Iron Man, Lady Gaga & Snooki Are Hot!
- How To Dress Like An SEO For Halloween
- How To Dress Like An SEO For Halloween: Ladies Edition
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.