Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google’s “Instant Previews” Now On iOS (iPhone/iPad) Browser
Instant Previews, which was introduced on Google’s desktop results back in November 2010, enables you to see a preview of the web page before you click through to that page.
Many iOS users on both iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices are reporting seeing the instant previews button on the right side of the search result. The icon looks like a magnifying glass and seems to replace the “star” icon used to bookmark (or starred results) your favorite results in Google.
Here is a picture of the interface taken by 9to5Mac:
- Google Launches Instant Previews
- Google Instant, Meet Yahoo Instant – Er, Yahoo Rich Search Assist
- Google Analytics Data Skewed Because Of Instant Previews
- Official: Google Instant Now Available On iPhone & Android
- Google Kills SearchWiki, Replaces It With Starred Results