Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Logo
Today is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day in the United States, a Federal holiday where we mark the birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. The holiday is always observed on the third Monday of January each year, which is around the time of his birthday, on January 15th.
To remember his life, contributions and the future he envisions, Google has a yearly Google Doodle for the day. Today, the Doodle is in shades of blue, green and yellow. With Dr. King’s face as one of the “O”s in the Google logo.
Google has had a Martin Luther King, Jr. logo since 2003, skipping some years but being consistent with the logo since 2006. To see all the past Google Doodles for Martin Luther King Day, see The Google Doodle directory.
Other Martin Luther King Articles:
- Google Honors Martin Luther King Jr. Day With “I Have A Dream” Logo
- Google’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Logo
- Martin Luther King Day Logos From Google & Others
- Google & Others Martin Luther King Jr.’s Logos
- Search Engines Commemorate Martin Luther King Jr. Day