Google’s New Year’s Day Logo Cleans Up The New Year’s Eve Logo
Today on Google’s home page, you will find a special logo for New Year’s Day. The logo represents what most people and venues are doing during the day after New Year’s Eve – cleaning up.
Here is today’s logo showing how the Google logo is cleaning itself up for tomorrow:
Here was the logo from yesterday:
Happy, Healthy & Successful 2013!
Other Google Logos:
- Google’s Doodle Of Doodles For New Years Eve 2012
- The Thinker Google Doodle For Auguste Rodin’s Birthday
- Google & Bing’s Thanksgiving Day Home Pages
- Google & Bing’s 2012 Veterans Day Logos
- The Google Dracula Logo: Bram Stoker Books
- Google Marks Election Day With Ballot Box Logo & “Where Do I Vote” Locator
- For Halloween, Google Makes Bats Appear For Horror Movie Searches
- Google Logo Honors 70th Birthday Of “The Joy Of Painting” Host Bob Ross
- Google’s Moby Dick Logo Takes You To Herman Melville Books Knowledge Graph
- Google’s Little Nemo Comic Strip Logo: Winsor McCay
Some opinions expressed in this article may be those of a guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.