Sign up for our daily recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google’s New Year’s Day Logo Cleans Up The New Year’s Eve Logo
Today on Google’s home page, you will find a special logo for New Year’s Day. The logo represents what most people and venues are doing during the day after New Year’s Eve – cleaning up.
Here is today’s logo showing how the Google logo is cleaning itself up for tomorrow:
Here was the logo from yesterday:
Happy, Healthy & Successful 2013!
Other Google Logos:
- Google’s Doodle Of Doodles For New Years Eve 2012
- The Thinker Google Doodle For Auguste Rodin’s Birthday
- Google & Bing’s Thanksgiving Day Home Pages
- Google & Bing’s 2012 Veterans Day Logos
- The Google Dracula Logo: Bram Stoker Books
- Google Marks Election Day With Ballot Box Logo & “Where Do I Vote” Locator
- For Halloween, Google Makes Bats Appear For Horror Movie Searches
- Google Logo Honors 70th Birthday Of “The Joy Of Painting” Host Bob Ross
- Google’s Moby Dick Logo Takes You To Herman Melville Books Knowledge Graph
- Google’s Little Nemo Comic Strip Logo: Winsor McCay