Sign up for weekly recaps of the ever-changing search marketing landscape.
Google’s Royal Wedding Logo
Prince William of Wales and Catherine (Kate) Middleton are celebrating their wedding day today – known as the Royal Wedding. YouTube is live streaming the wedding, Google has a special one box result for the keyword, Google Maps has a Royal Pegman, and there is a social media frenzy going on about the Royal Wedding.
Many were highly anticipating the wedding dress worn by Kate Middleton, the hats and shoes worn by the guests and the whole reception. But if you were like me, a Google-geek, you may have been more eager to see the special Google logo for today. Google, of course, has a Royal Wedding logo – as does Bing, Yahoo, AOL, and Ask UK. Google’s logo is at the top of this post, I will share the other logos below.
- Your Guide To The Royal Wedding 2011, Social Media Style
- What Time Is The Royal Wedding? Google Tells You With Special Box
- John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address Google Logo
- Will Eisner Google Logo
- Google Logo Honors John James Audubon’s Birthday
- The Harry Houdini Google Logo
- Google’s Interactive Earth Day Logo