Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.
Google’s Top Paid Bonuses For Executives Of 2011
Business Insider reports on a recent Google SEC filing showing the top bonuses paid to Google executives in early 2011. The top bonuses do not list Google’s co-founders or current CEO, but here is what they do list.
- Nikesh Arora, chief business officer: $20 million in stock and $2.7 million cash.
- Patrick Pichette, CFO: $15 million in stock, $2.7 million cash.
- Alan Eustace, senior VP of engineering and research: $10 million stock, $1.8 million cash.
- Jonathan Rosenberg, senior VP of product management: $5 million stock, $1.8 million cash.
The maximum allowed for a cash bonus for 2010 was $5 million. Google published these cash and stock bonuses on March 7, 2011.
Here is a screen shot of the filing:
- Bonuses, Raises: Early Christmas For Google Employees?
- Google Execs Get Millions In Equity Awards For 2011; Brin, Page, Schmidt Keep $1 Salary
- Google & Yahoo Execs Stay On $1 Salary