Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas
I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from Danny, the Search Engine Land team, and myself. I have been tracking the news over the course of the day, and no surprise, it’s pretty slow. So I figured I’d feature some of our recent holiday related posts and end with some select recent blog posts and articles from around the search world.
- Holiday Search Engine Logos
- Instructions On Tracking Santa With NORAD & Google: The 2007 Edition
- Google Invites World To Map Holiday Photos & Videos
I have compiled a list of threads from the search engine marketing industries and their most active forums, with holiday greetings from SEOs and SEMs.
Here are some of those recent great posts from the day:
- 2007: The Year in RSS – ReadWriteWeb, Read/Write Web
- Accoona IPO: RIP, Silicon Alley Insider
- Don’t stare out the window to track Santa – use Google Maps or Earth instead!, Official Google Maps API Blog
- Google Doodle 13: Parts 2-4, InsideGoogle
- Googler’s Excuse for Slacking Off, Googlified
- MS Virtual Earth Adds Textured 3D City Imagery for a Bunch of Locations and A Lot More, ResourceShelf
- Reranking Search Results Based Upon Personalization and Diversification, SEO By The Sea
- Google’s Gmail Reaches 6GB on Christmas, Search Engine Roundtable
- Happy Holiday Threads from Search Marketing Industry, Search Engine Roundtable
- 3 Months in South Africa – My Summary
Like I said, it is a really, really slow day in search news, as one would imagine. Our Search News Facebook Application is showing it is freezing – a snowy white Christmas, maybe?
Happy holidays and a happy and healthy New Year!
Get the best search news, tips and resources, delivered each day.