Infographic: Black Friday As Seen Through Foursquare Check-Ins
Black Friday is only three days away, and some people are already camping out in front of stores. Judging from Foursquare check-ins from last year in the US, peak shopping will happen at 2pm, Target & Best Buy will be swamped and department stores will be busiest.
These stats and more from an infographic that Foursquare released on its blog yesterday, along with tips on how to find specials through the Foursquare app:
- Holiday Season Countdown Kickoffs For Online Marketers
- 5 Holiday Shopping Tips For Search Marketers
- Data Shows Retailers Need To Pace Spend To Maximize Black Friday Performance
- Tips For Checking Your Holiday Retargeting List Twice
- Champagne Or Boone’s Farm? 3 Things That Will Determine Your Holiday Search Success
- Infographic: Tips To Avoid Shopping Cart Abandonment
- Infographic: Online Holiday Shopping Trends
- Foursquare Redesign Creates Expanded Opportunities For Users, Advertisers
- Foursquare: More Than Fun & Games, A Potent Local Search Tool
(Some images used under license from Shutterstock.com.)
Get the latest news in local search marketing each week.