The latest analyses, insights and strategies that inspire CMOs and marketers everywhere.
Infographic: Online Holiday Shopping Trends
The busy shopping days of Black Friday and Cyber Monday are almost upon us. If last year is a guide, retailers have upped their search advertising, shopping by mobile phone will rise, women will be doing most of the online shopping searching and shoppers are after offers, promotions and especially free shipping.
Audience targeting service Bluekai has assembled an infographic with these stats and more based on last year’s activity. Will the trends continue?
Want this infographic for yourself? You’ll find it here: The Future Of Online Holiday Shopping (note, the site is currently down).
- Holiday Season Countdown Kickoffs For Online Marketers
- 5 Holiday Shopping Tips For Search Marketers
- Data Shows Retailers Need To Pace Spend To Maximize Black Friday Performance
- Tips For Checking Your Holiday Retargeting List Twice
- Champagne Or Boone’s Farm? 3 Things That Will Determine Your Holiday Search Success
- Infographic: Tips To Avoid Shopping Cart Abandonment
- Infographic: Black Friday As Seen Through Foursquare Check-Ins